This section includes links to government agencies, organizations, foundations, CVHN archives and research on-line dealing with health centers and topics of interest to CVHN health centers.
1. The Central Valley Value in Purchasing (ViP) program is the only national group purchasing program endorsed by the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC). The program is simple and user-friendly. In most cases, Health Centers will generally start experiencing savings immediateyly.
Save 18%-38% on all your Health Center Purchases! - Click here to Learn More...
2. Directory of Legislative Members (password protected PDF)
3. Enhancing the Capacity of Community Health Centers to Achieve High Performance (PDF)
4. CVHN Succession Planning (Oct 11, 2011) materials: Preparing your clinic for the future: The nuts & bolts of leadership succession planning (Password protected)
5. CVHN Healthy Communities Healthy Economy OERU Toolkit - Right Click / Save As (Password protected)